Sunday, October 16, 2011
Edits in Photo shop
The past few days ive needed to catch up on a bunch of work. I was assigned this project for my digital photgraphy class and almost all of my prints didnt come out the way i wanted them to look. I started going down to the photo lab to catch up on all this work so i could have my prints finished the way i wanted them. I havent really had the chance to use a mac book until this year, im still not fimillar with them yet but im learning. While being in the photo lab this past friday i was working on burning and dodging i like this method of work in photo shop because to me it seemed some what easy to catch onto. I had success with making my prints lighter and darking in both situations my final prints came out much better. Im excited to continue working in photo shop and to learn much more about macs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please post images also.
ReplyDelete