Thursday, December 8, 2011
Tuseday 12/6/11 Photo workshop
The workshop was interesting. I didn't make the whole thing because I was running late. I only missed about a half hour of the beginning but for the rest of the night I really tuned in to listen to these guys talk. I didn't feel like i learned much but i do feel like it was defiantly something any serious photographer should have checked out or should in the future go to because they talked about many different situations when you first start out in the field. I enjoyed listening to people ask questions about there own situations because those could be a question i have later on that now i won't have to ask only because they answered some questions the best way they could've. I really enjoyed going which is why I'm happy i didn't miss it. I ended up winning a raffle which was kinda cool too. I hope there is more events like this one in the future because i will most defiantly attend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment