Sunday, October 9, 2011
Lots of work
I started shooting my "In the air and on land" assignment this weekend as soon as i finished my other two projects for art 145. The other two assignments hopefully came out alright, I had to stay late on friday just so i could finish with all of my prints that are due tomorrow. I was told i should have at least shot my fourth assignment along with the two projects i need to turn in tommorrow this way after going over what we have done, i will have something els to work on. Tomorrow i will check all of my new photos i shot for the fourth assignment during class. Im very excited to see how they came out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know you did a great job im glad to see that you were able to complete it all....
ReplyDeleteTry posting some of your images too!
ReplyDelete