Saturday, November 26, 2011

Jim Lennon Studio visit

Last week instead of our usual Monday photography seminar class we all went down the block from our school to visit and meet Jim Lennon and his Photography studio. After I finally got inside i started to notice all of his work posted up against the walls. I noticed a spot set up particularly for setting up projects and other types of work to shoot. I noticed a bunch of lights to light subjects in different styles and i noticed  massive amounts of Mac computers. While we were listening to Jim talk to us about how much you really need to dedicate yourself and how much you really need to put into photography for it to become a successful career for yourself, before you really even get anything back out of it really made me think but it actually made me really want it even more. I thought after seeing his studio and how much he has put into his work and career that this could very well much be something i want to continue to work at for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment