Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sisters first shoot.



The other day my sister came up to me with the idea of using this huge, incredibly vibrant red bush that is down the block from me in place for a background for some portraits. Right when we got there I just started to adjust my cameras settings and I noticed the sun starting to be blocked by some clouds and next to the bush stood a tree throwing off some shadows where we were standing onto my subjects face, which is why I decided to put a flash on. After taking a few photos with the flash I really started to enjoy how some of the pictures were turning out. Over the weekend I was actually at suffolk making up lab so after I got out I decided to go to lab for photo and print a few of my own favorites out of the bunch took. I took a good amount but I will post a couple. Enjoy

1 comment: